Tonight, Camden council is holding a public meeting about transport issues in the borough. Isabel Dedring, London’s Deputy Mayor for Transport, and Councillor Phil Jones, Camden’s Cabinet Member for Sustainability will discuss residents’ ideas for improving transport.
Officers from Camden Council and TfL will also be on hand to answer your questions.
- Progress on lift installation at West Hampstead Overground station.
- Traffic light changes by TfL without consultation at Fortune Green Road/Finchley Road junction
- Pedestrian flows in the area of the three stations at West Hampstead
- Safety issues regarding traffic light grouping at junction of Broadhurst Gardens and West End Lane.
- Request for purchase of Oyster cards to be made available from West Hampstead Thameslink Station.
The meeting will be held from 6pm to 8.30pm in the Camden Centre in King’s Cross, Bidborough Street, WC1H 9JE. Do go along if you’re interested, or contact Antony Holloway in the transport strategy service if you have any questions on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7974 2087.