What have you missed since May 8th?
Don’t know who Kirsty Allan is? Hint – she’s the Liberal Democrat candidate for H&K. We interviewed her.
Gabriella, Nazanin’s two-year old daughter, got her passport back. Richard, Gabriella’s father, will be going to visit (he hasn’t seen her for over a year).
Opera – in West Hampstead!
- Snakes and ladders in H&K (reminder – Tulip won by margin of 1,138 votes)
- The Greens ARE standing in H&K (got 2,387 votes in 2015) after an ultimatum. Here’s why.
- UKIP is NOT standing in H&K (got 1,532 votes in 2015)
- But will this drive some Tories to the Lib Dems?
- Evening Standard on key battle grounds: H&K too close to call. Bookmakers favour the Tories.
- Henry Newman, unsuccessful Tory candidate for H&K is standing for them in … North Tyneside!
- Brexit means… actually, what DOES Brexit mean? Here’s a quick summary.
- And if that’s not enough, there’s a Brexit talk … at WELbooks this week.
Protestors challenged the Council on plans to close and sell off The Netherwood Day Centre for people with Alzheimers, and transfer service users to another site. Tulip has swung behind the campaign.
More proposed development for West Hampstead. This time at the Taverner’s site on Iverson Road. Exhibition on Thursday 18th.
A ‘new’ estate agent arrives in West Hampstead. Not so new, as just taking over an existing one.
Tulip has concerns about the new rubbish contract. She is not alone.
Fortune Green 1. New ‘immersive’ gym opening (another one? parking?) – ‘be part of the hype‘.
Fortune Green 2. A helicopter landed, after an accident a nearby building site.
Live over Fordwych way? or interested in a ‘green gym’? Find out more.
Are the Ballymore cranes finally coming down?
Publication of ‘scores on the doors’ hygiene ratings by Camden, not everyone is 5*.
Tweet of the week
I'm pretty sure Swedens entry into #Eurovision2017 is a letting agent in @WHampstead
— Phillip Ingamells (@ingamells) May 13, 2017