The West Hampstead Christmas Market takes place tomorrow, December 6th, between 10am and 4pm on West End Green.
There will be a range of stalls selling Christmas gifts and decorations, including local businesses such as Monsters of Art, The Village Haberdashery and Achillea Flowers. Edible treats will also be available – The Kitchen Table and Bake-a-boo are among the cake stalls.
It’s not all about shopping however – there are fun, free activities for kids in the neighbouring Emmanuel Church. There are music, dance and storytelling activities as well as plenty of Christmas crafts including balloon modelling and snowglobe-making.
Look out for these festive freebies around West End Lane and Mill Lane, too:
- Hot mulled wine from Alexander’s estate agents
- Free mince pie at The Black Lion – Say ‘Christmas Market’ at the bar
- Tastings of two festive wines and cheeses at The Hampstead Butcher & Providore
- Father Christmas courtesy of Chelsea Square Partnership, at their office (11am – 1pm)
- Hot chicken soup tasters on West End Green, courtesy of David’s Deli, plus a discount on soup and bread when you eat at David’s Deli (12pm – 3pm)
- Falafel tasters on West End Green courtesy of Chicken Schnitzel & More (12pm-3pm)
- Mince pies and hot mulled wine at Passionate About Vintage, plus a 10% discount on everything in the shop (1pm-6pm)
Local promotions on West End Lane and Mill Lane
- The Alliance, Mill Lane: Free glass of wine with Christmas menu 1st-24th December
- Bengal Spice: 20% discount on 6th and 7th December
- Crystalise Salon: 20% discount all services 6th-13th December
- La Brocca: 50% off mulled wine on the day
- The Eye Cube: 20% discount on everything
- Headmasters: 10% discount on all treatments
- Insight Optician: 10% off glasses 1st-31st December
- Mill Lane Bistro: Free glass of house wine with a meal 6th and 7th December
- Peppercorns: 10% discount on all food
Check out the full list of happenings at the West Hampstead Christmas Market website.